As a contractor your financial arrangements are very different to permanent employees. In order to secure a mortgage you will need to speak to mortgage lenders who understand how professional contracting works and who can underwrite loans based on multiples of your contract rate.
- Perfect for "time poor, cash rich" contractors.
- Mortgages available with only a 10% deposit.
- First time buyer, remortgage, buy-to-let, help to buy.
- Tracker, fixed, variable, offset.
- Indepth research and personalised quotations.
- Premium professional service for contractors on £300+ per day.
- Arrangement fees: Only £500 - payable on application
Ready to buy or remortgage? Or need detailed advice on how much you can borrow?
Then speak to our contractor specialist mortgage consultants by completing the form below.
You will then be contacted shortly to explore the most appropriate mortgage products available for you.
Through our chosen partners we have been providing specialist advice for contractors since 2004. More info
ContractorCalculator is an independent marketing website and acts as an introducer to companies in the UK. ContractorCalculator is not liable for any business conducted as a result of introducing.
High Street banks you use for current and business accounts typically do not understand contracting and will request at least 3 years accounts and not
understand how you take your income, often using a low salary and dividends.
This is why it is much quicker, and far less hassle to use a specialist financial advisor who can make use of the expertise and contacts they have built up over many years.
These services are fee based, and designed for "cash rich, time poor" contractors who value the hassle free professional approach.