Opinions can differ and business and management consultants are vulnerable to allegations of negligence if their recommendations or advice fail to meet a client’s expectations and cause financial loss. At Hiscox, we insure over 13,500 management consultants* with professional indemnity insurance cover so understand the risks you face in your profession.
The Hiscox policy is available for professionals working in areas such as business consultancy for HR, finance or quality assurance.
Why choose Hiscox Business and Management Consultants Professional Indemnity Insurance?
You will be covered for:
- negligence; where you have failed in your duty of care to a client, perhaps giving incorrect advice or making a mistake in your work
- infringement of intellectual property rights, like copyright or trademark
- the cost of restoring or replacing business documents or data if you lose, destroy or damage them
Making your life simpler
You also benefit from:
- Online quotations and purchase; download your documents straight away
- Additional options: Public and Employer’s liability, Office Insurance, Legal expenses, and more
- Flexible payments: interest-free monthly, quarterly or annual direct debit payments
- Continuous policies means there are no lengthly forms to complete to renew each year – you just need to review your current cover and advise us if you needs have changed.
- Commercial and Legal helpline – Free advice on contract, employment and other business matters
Policies start from around £15.40 per month for £25,000 of cover (depending on your turnover) however you can choose to insure for up to £2 million at a maximum turnover level of £750,000. If your turnover is higher than £750,000, please contact us on 0845 213 8900 for a bespoke quotation over the phone.
With our specific cover that you can tailor to your industry, you know exactly what you’re paying for.
Policies are underwritten by Hiscox Underwriting Ltd on behalf of Hiscox Insurance Company Ltd, both of which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.