- These terms and conditions apply to the entire contents of the
Byte-Vision websites and to any correspondence by E-mail between
Byte-Vision and you. All references in these terms and
conditions: to the "Website" refer to www.ContractorCalculator.co.uk and www.IR35Calc.co.uk; to "we", "us" and "our"
refer to Byte-Vision Limited; to "you" and "your" refer to you,
the user; to "Content" refer to the text, graphics, photographs, calculators,
advice, statements, information and other material displayed from
time to time on the Website.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this Website you
are deemed to accept these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms and
conditions from time to time and recommend that you review them
- Unless otherwise stated, we own the copyright and other intellectual
property rights in all Content and expressly reserve all rights in the same. You
may print and download extracts from this Website for your own non-commercial
use provided that you do not modify any of the Content, you do not use any
graphics or photographs separately from their accompanying text and you do not
remove any copyright or trade mark notification from such extracts.
- All other reproduction or use of extracts of Content is strictly prohibited.
In particular, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other
website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or
service without our prior written permission.
3. Your Access and Use
- We endeavour to ensure that this Website is accessible 24 hours a day.
However, we will not be liable for any losses, expenses, costs or liabilities
that you, your business or any other person may suffer if this Website is
unavailable at any time or for any period or your access to the Website is
interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason.
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in
the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any reasons beyond our
- Other than personally identifiable information which is covered under our
Website or E-mail to us (your "Non-Personal Information") will be considered
non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will have no obligation to you with
respect to your Non-Personal Information. By sending such Non-Personal
Information to us you agree that we are free to copy, disclose, distribute,
incorporate and otherwise use all Non-Personal Information for any and all
commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- By using this Website you agree not to attempt to access our systems. You
agree not to post on or transmit to or from this website any material that is
threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, discriminatory,
inflammatory, blasphemous, criminal, in breach of confidence or privacy or a
third party's rights or which may otherwise cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
which is technically harmful including, without limitation, containing computer
viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data
or other malicious software or harmful data.
- If you breach any of the terms of these terms and conditions, your
permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately
destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website that you have
within your possession or control.
4. Subscribing to our NewsCast On-Line
- You confirm that all information that you submit to us when subscribing to the NewsCast
on this Website is true and accurate.
5. Linking to Website
- You may create a link from your own website to the Website provided that you
obtain our prior written consent and provided that you only do so on the basis
that you link to, and do not replicate, the home page of this Website and you DO
- create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this
- in any way imply that we endorse any products or services other than our
- misrepresent your relationship with us or present any other false
information about us;
- use any of our Content or trade marks without our express written
- link from a website that is not owned by you; or
- display any content on your website that is distasteful, offensive or
controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any
other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and
- We expressly reserve the right to revoke any right we grant to you to link
to our Website should you breach any of these terms and conditions. By linking
to the Website, you indemnify us for any losses, damages, liabilities, costs or
expenses that we, or any of our group companies, may suffer or incur due to your
breach of any of the terms set out in paragraph 4(a) above.
- You must satisfy yourself of the accuracy of all Content. While we endeavour
to ensure that the Content is correct and up-to-date, it is provided "as is" and
we give no representation, warranty or guarantee as to its accuracy,
completeness or adequacy. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law,
we exclude all express and implied warranties, representations and conditions
with respect to the Content.
- The Website may from time to time contain links to third party websites
which we provide solely for your convenience. We have no control over, and make
no endorsement of, the content or availability of these third-party websites and
you use and rely on the same at your own risk.
- You acknowledge and agree that any reliance you place on the Content and the
content of any linked third party sites is at your own risk. To the maximum
extent permitted by law, we (and our group companies) exclude all liability for
any direct or indirect losses, loss of profits or other consequential loss,
damages, costs, expenses or liabilities that you may suffer or incur arising
from your use of this Website and/or reliance on any Content.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions and your use of the Website will be governed by
and construed in accordance with English law and you agree that any disputes
arising in connection with the same will be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English courts.