They say there is no substitute for experience and, having provided professional indemnity insurance for accountants for more
than ten years, you can be confident Hiscox understand the risks you face in your industry.
Hiscox accountants professional indemnity insurance policy also covers tax consultants, bookkeeping and payroll professionals.
It protects you from claims brought against you by a client because of problems with work you have done for them.
Why choose Hiscox Accountants Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Hiscox are approved and meet the criteria set by the accountants’ professional bodies ICAEW, ICAS and ACCA.
You will be covered for:
- negligence; such as giving incorrect advice or making a mistake in your work
- any civil liability; this means if a claim occurs because of your business activity for a client and we haven’t specifically excluded it, it’s covered
- infringement of intellectual property rights like copyright or trademark
- client documents that are lost, stolen or damaged in your care, including data
- your own losses from dishonesty by a director, employee or self-employed freelancer contracted to you and under your supervision
Making your life simpler
You also benefit from:
- Online quotations and purchase; download your documents straight away
- Additional options: Public and Employer’s liability, Office Insurance, Legal expenses, and more
- Flexible payments: interest-free monthly, quarterly or annual direct debit payments
- Continuous policies means there are no lengthly forms to complete to renew each year – you just need to review your current cover and advise us if you needs have changed.
- Commercial and Legal helpline – Free advice on contract, employment and other business matters
Policies start from around £15.40 per month for £25,000 of cover (depending on your turnover) however you can
choose to insure for up to £2 million at a maximum turnover level of £750,000. If your turnover is higher
than £750,000, please contact us on 0845 213 8900 for a bespoke quotation over the phone.
With our specific cover that you can tailor to your industry, you know exactly what you’re paying for.
Policies are underwritten by Hiscox Underwriting Ltd on behalf of Hiscox Insurance Company Ltd, both of which are
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.