This privacy notice sets out how Byte-Vision Limited, who trades as ContractorCalculator.co.uk, uses personal data.
We are Data Controllers (ICO registration number Z9876607) for the following processes:
- When working with our membership
- When working with third parties
- When recruiting and employing people
More detail is provided about each process below, but normally:
- We only process personal data in the UK.
- Security of personal data is very important to us. We use a wide range of organisational, technical, physical and operational controls to prevent unauthorised access to data. Our controls are assessed on a regular basis.
- We only share personal data with third parties if they are processing that data on our behalf under written contract, or if required for legal or regulatory reasons. We use third parties to host our website and provide email.
- We will not sell your data.
- We fully respect your rights to request that we:
- If you wish to raise a privacy request or contact us about any another matter, please contact us at: email@example.com Or Oak Lodge Business Centre, 125 School Lane, Little Melton, Norwich, NR9 3LB. When we receive a request, we will verify your identity, then aim to complete our response within 28 days. We will retain details of your request as a legitimate interest, for quality assurance purposes and to ensure we continue to comply with your request going forward.
- Our website provides links to other websites, which are beyond our control. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
About our processes:
1) When working with our membership
When you sign up and join as a member and use our services, we store your information and send correspondence on a contract basis. This includes a newsletter about industry activities and information about parties we think will be of interest. You can opt out of the newsletter at any time.
We will retain your data until your membership is cancelled.
2) When working with third parties
When engaging with third parties for business purposes, we process contact details of people at those organisations as a legitimate interest. We will retain that information until deemed out of date or we receive a request to delete it.
3) When recruiting and employing people
When people apply for a job with us, we process information that is necessary for the recruitment process. For example, legal reasons (such as employment and money-laundering laws), for contract, and legitimate interest (such as understanding your skillsets and employment history). If applicants are not successful, we delete their data after six months, unless there is business or legal justification for longer retention.
For employees, we process information necessary for their employment, for legal, contractual and legitimate interest (e.g. performance monitoring) reasons. We retain employment records for 7 years after termination of the contract and retain some data after that time for references or to support legal activities.
If you are unable to provide required data for our recruitment or employment purposes, we may be unable to employ you.
|This is a cookie that ASP.NET uses to store a unique identifier for your session.|
|ASP.NET Application Cookie||
|This cookie is used to authenticate members who are logged in to the site.|
|These cookies are used by Google Analytics to help us collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. For more information on how Google uses your data please see their Information for Visitors of Sites and Apps Using Google Analytics|
This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. Please let us know if you would like more details.
If you are ever unhappy with the way we are processing data, please let us know. If we are unable to help, you have the right to notify the UK Information Commissioner's Officer (ICO) via https://www.ICO.org.uk.
We reserve the right to update our Privacy Notice at any time. We will notify our Data Subjects of major amendments. This notice was last updated 28th April 2018.