[Calculations for outside IR35. Change to inside IR35.]
- The tax man will fund up to 25% of a pension for you!
- Your current monthly net pay is £2,596, and taxes are £591.
- You can tax efficiently contribute up to £30,250 per year.
- Using previous years allowances could allow you to invest up to £200,000.
- For each £100 contributed, your take home pay only reduces by £74. The tax man pays the rest!
A tailored example for you
You contribute £1,000 per month
for 35 years until retirement.
Your monthly take home pay will only reduce by £749.
If you retire aged 65 your total contributions
will have been £420,000, costing you
only £314,685 due to the tax
reliefs available on contributions.
Assuming a 5% annual return on your investment, your
pension pot will have grown to £1,138,035.
You can withdraw a 25% tax free lump sum
In effect you receive back 90%
of the take home pay invested and have the remaining
invested to produce a future income stream.
Free Pension Consultation Request
Pension Consultation Request
To arrange a free pension consultation from a specialist pensions expert please complete the form below:
Through our chosen partners we have been providing specialist advice for contractors since 2004. More info
ContractorCalculator are introducers to Contractor Private Office.
How we use your data
We will only pass your details to our single chosen provider. That's it. Nothing else.
They will contact you via phone and email. If they don't get through, they will stop trying.
You will not be added to an email list either. If you want updates via email, then please subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
View our full Privacy Statement