Contractors should start investing in a pension at the start of their contracting career.
- Contractors can invest up to £40,000 each year.
- No more annuities. Contractors can draw from their fund.
- 25% can be withdrawn tax free.
- Pension savings can be passed onto family.
- Funds can be kept in stocks or cash - just like an ISA.
- The amount of tax relief can be as much as 50%.
Pension Consultation Request
To arrange a free pension consultation from a specialist pensions expert please complete the form below:
Through our chosen partners we have been providing specialist advice for contractors since 2004. More info
ContractorCalculator are introducers to Contractor Private Office.
How we use your data
We will only pass your details to our single chosen provider. That's it. Nothing else.
They will contact you via phone and email. If they don't get through, they will stop trying.
You will not be added to an email list either. If you want updates via email, then please subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
View our full Privacy Statement